Monday, September 3, 2012

And we're off....

The first three days of school flew by.  I had a great time meeting all the new kinders during Phase In and speech-language screening.  What a wonderful group of kids!  I cannot wait to watch them grow this year.  This will be the first week I will be seeing my current caseload of kids.  I will spend the week collecting baseline data, introducing "speech-buddies", and reviewing goals and rules for speech-language sessions.  I will conclude the week with our first language group in Mrs. Lea's class on Friday morning.  We will be reading an adapted book about school and reviewing school related vocabulary.  We will take turns completing iPad activities related to the theme as well as our individual IEP objectives.  Everyone will get a turn to show what they know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment